Monday, September 11, 2006

Meet Donna... she was an amazing person!! I met her in 2001 at Whisper Hollow's Christmas party. We became friends soon after that.... of course Buster absolutely loved her immediately. All I had to say was "Let's go see Donna" and he would go crazy at the door. After I opened the door, he would run from my apartment straight to Donna's. We did this almost every day.
I think Donna looked forward to our visit.
Donna fought ovarian cancer for over 5 years. In September of 2003 she lost her fight, but left behind a spirit that will live in me forever.


Meet Donna's sisters....








Me with Donna's sisters...Carol, Janice, Darlene, Diane

Darlene, Diane, and Janice. This is from a visit in 2006 when we went dogsledding. We had a wonderful visit and a blast in the snow. That is me in the yellow coat with my team of dogs!

No comments: